With the increase in the construction movement and due to population increasing the construction operations of high buildings has increased, which make a selection in the upper floors of housing as an opportunity and it is likable for some people because of its pros, and this does not negate the existence of some associated drawbacks with this type of housing. Below we will show the most important pros and cons of upper floors housing.
Pros of housing in the upper floors
- “A house in the sun never calls a doctor“; the upper floors are exposed to sunlight for a longer period, which helps to purify the air of your home and kill microbes and bacteria to keep it clean.
- stay away from the bustle and congestion which causes noise of most important features of housing in the upper floors, and helps to spend more comfortable time.
- Housing in the upper floors may help to improve and strengthen wireless signal, where not intercepted a lot of obstacles that may obscure access to you, such as occurrence of reflections and interference and diffraction of its path.
Cons of housing in the upper floors
- All your family members may not be able to living in the upper floors, especially the elderly so you should take into account this point before selection.
- Some facilities such as water or electricity in the upper floors are exposed to interruption is larger than the other floors and this is one of the main drawbacks these floors.
- Upper floors require periodic maintenance of the elevators which increases the monthly cost to stay at home and put a private budget for it.
Any decision need to specify the cons and pros, we explained previously the most important pros and cons for housing in the upper floors, which helps you to reach the most appropriate decision.